There will be some point on this series of websites where we will go into pages upon pages on what George Lucas did wrong in the first Star Wars prequel. (actually, there is a bible worth of wrong) This might be the first step as the pint-sized version of Darth Vader (yippee!) looked nothing like someone who could even hold a light saber let alone become a champion pod racer.
Anakin did win a large race on Tatooine, and for what it is worth they had a two headed commentator, a regal appearance by Hutts and what was visually superior to many auto race scenes in any film. We will let all of you decide if this is Hall of Fame worthy or not, though maybe you can extend a vote for the CGI instead?
The Bullet Points:
Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace (1999)
Why you should vote for him:
Visually this was stunning and possibly the best part of what was a bad movie.
Why you should not vote for him:
Jake Lloyd. Enough said.
Three ways to comment:
1) Login with your social account:
2) Register an account with us:Click here!
1) Comment on articles without restriction! No more captchas or spam-filters!
2) Have your say! Make your voice heard by voting in the polls.
3) Discuss in the forum. Join the conversation, or start your own.
4) Start a social group or fan club. Join one that already exists. Share photos, events, updates, private messages and more with people who have similar interests.
5) Customize your profile to make it your personal space on the web.